OK, this week sees a whole bunch of new configs and a cleanup of the old ones. My config files should make a little more sense, now, but will need to be updated if you’ve made changes.
I’ve added a set of configs for the baselining system, even up to letting you turn it off and use some flat values from configs. I think I’ve simplified it enough that it will be doable from config.
In particular, I’ve allowed you the power of choice in which kind of profiling you prefer, and even allowed you to turn off the profiling in favor of hand-tuned values.
This should wrap up the profiling arc, and now I’ll move on to more fun stuff.
LookingGlass got a bug fix. I’ve made good progress in various areas, but nothing is ready for prime time just yet. Almost to releasing the code.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.