This post was supposed to go up days ago…
I wanted to announce that the Mystcraft forums are up and running. Veovis and Dinnerdog put a lot of time and effort into this, so a big thanks to them!
The forums can be accessed here.
I also wanted to give a general update on the status of Mystcraft for 1.3.
I’ve already had a working build for 1.3.2/Forge217 for a while now, and just now I updated to 1.3.2/Forge233. We’re working on moving the base edits Mystcraft needs into Forge so that it will be installable like every other mod. That probably won’t happen for the next release, but we are working on it!
Here’s a changelog for everything I’ve been working on since the last release:
- Moved to Forge Edition only (note that it is still a jar mod)
- Eliminates usage of lang file (uses internal functions instead)
- Fixes EXP syncing on link
- Fixes platform generation
- Fixes bedrock generation on Standard Terrain
- Fixes (visual) loss of potion effects on link
- Modifies falling block rendering
- Improves communication of falling block info
- Removes ‘falling block’ packet
- Breaks mod generation in ages (solution pending)
- Cleans up and improves tpx command
- Adds flags to the config to enable/disable mystcraft item crafting
- Tweaks fallback system in DimensionManager
- Adds some missing block names
- Fixes placing receptacles
- Force closes the book gui on held items if the book is no longer in your inventory
- Moves biome initialization later (trying to catch other mod registered biomes)
- Eliminates use of ‘packets’ (uses Forge network channel)
- Fixes issue with opening book gui when placing book in receptacle
- Moves linking and age books back to transport tab
- Updates to Forge233
- Changes from dimension fallback system to dim registration system
- TPX no longer auto-creates dims
- Adds myst-create command for creating mystcraft ages by commandline (worlds created in this manner do not have instability)
- Fixes sending of age data on player login
- Deleting agedatas no longer reuses slot
- Adds instabilityEnabled flag to agedata
- Fixes a bug with the nextFreeDimId counter added to DimensionManager
- Switches logging to use FML Logging
- Fixes a bug with unloading worlds leaving incorrect world array state
- Adds dummy SkyProvider (standard rendering in place)
4 comments on “Mystcraft Forums and Status Update”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.