Yesterday was a productive day for Mystcraft.
- Finished the Weather Controller system
- Added Weather Symbols
- Added an Environmental Effects system
- Added the Charged Symbol
- Fixed a bug with Falling blocks not handling some weird tile entities correctly
- Added a render labels option for the stand
- The Weather Controller can provide an alternate biome when deciding whether to render weather (= snow in deserts)
- Fixed a bug with the light brightness table not gettign updated when the age data changed (client/server)
- Changed the system by which the SymbolManager determines what functionality a symbol provides.
To top it all off, I succeeded in making the GUI much nicer (and two phased), so you can now place books from your inventory by right clicking the stand when not holding a book and can pull books off the stand and see your inventory.
If the QA team doesn’t throw anything critical at me then I’ll make that the release and continue on to crafting/tech and instability. Along with whatever else I pick up on the way. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.